2006-01-21

More Media Talk

Something I had never run into before was a comedy channel on the AM band. AM 1480 will play audio clips from stand up comedy routines, or some Saturday Night Live sketches that translate to not having any video. It was great. I’ll definitely have to add it to my AM preset list.

I had mentioned that there was FM 101.5 with pretty crass humor. I do listen to it in the car when I can’t listen to my podcasts, and one late night when turning it on, was Phil Hendrie, this hilarious DJ who does this comedy show with a “guest” who has a totally indefensible position that he or she will try to defend with the callers. It is hilarious. I also started listening to Adam Carolla’s radio show in the mornings. I had been disappointed by his Comedy Central TV show, but his radio show is great.

No comments: